assassins creed concept art: florence, rome and constantinople
That list is so so long
- friend: there's nothing worse than death
- me: final seasons
- me: post-concert depression
- me: when there's no food
- me: fictional characters dying
- me: hipsters blogs
- me: your crush asks someone else out
- me: no wi-fi
- me: crocs
- me: auto play on blogs
- me: when porn appears on your dash while someone is behind you
- Boy in my class: *draw lines on his arm with a red marker and making jokes about self harm* Ohh, it hurts so much, i am emo and im going to kill myself
- Our teacher: *walks up behind him, looks at what he is doing*
- Boy: Do you wanna see my favorite cut? *points at on of the lines he had drawn*
- Teacher: *pulls up his sleeve and reveal an arm with lots of scars and points at the biggest* do you wanna se mine?
- Boy: *gasping, and stear at the teacher's arm* but....
- Teacher: Please dont make jokes about self harm, ok! you never know which one of those around you who are actually dealing with it. And its not a joke.
easy, bug boy
No matter what happens, even when the sky falls down, i promise you, that i’ll never let you go.
Books are sort of like the TARDIS.
Their content exceeds their mass.
And they take us to worlds and times we’ve never dreamed of seeing.
That was beautiful.
“This couch, is cut in half! I would like to exchange it for one that is not cut in half!”